Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Check. Check. Testing 1,2,3...

PR Open Mic, the fairly new professional/social networking site for those working in the PR field seems to be taking off quite nicely. It works as an avenue for PR students, practitioners, and professors to plug into one another and share ideas, latest projects, blog posts, videos, etc.

I signed up and became a member last week, and haven't really had too much activity on my page, but once I get into the swing of it and start connecting with more people I think it will prove itself to be an excellent resource.

The groups are quite possibly my favorite part of the site as of now. The ones I have joined recently are all still getting up and running, but their main concepts are helpful and are catered to what I need as a PR student.

I'm excited to become more familiar with the site and using it to it's full potential.

a

No comments: