Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm not worthy: The force that is Kelly Cutrone

Kelly Cutrone is "vlogging" on her adventures during Fashion Week for New York Magazine and seems to be doing some serious work. Here's the last video from the series called The Cutrone Minute. I encourage you to go and watch the whole series on the New York Magazine website. It's a great peek into the world of what actually goes on when the money and clients are counting on you.




a

p.s. If you're interested, here's a link to an entry on the work Marc Jacobs showed today. The reviews are good-as they should be.

2 comments:

Lauren Boyd said...

As another girl dreaming to work in the fashion PR industry, I fully appreciate this post. I have been following Kelly Cutrone's video blogs and find them to be so interesting, exciting, and scary at the same. Good post!

Ginger Carter Miller said...

I have a friend/former student who is blogging on Fashion Week, working for a fashion magazine up there. You need to meet her, at least in cyber-space.

Friend Jessica Hartman from USF on Facebook and tell her I sent you.