Monday, September 29, 2008

No.Way.

According to the bloggers over at IndependentFashionBloggers.org, ModePass.com is the new hot social networking site, and I can't say I disagree. After just recently becoming a member and taking a quick inventory of the site, it seems to be legit and a great avenue for young trendsetters, fashionistas, photogs, bloggers, and cinematographers to get their work out into the interwebs for others to enjoy and comment on.

Even with the extremely limited information I have on my profile I've already made five contacts. They're all from France and their profiles are all in French, but that's okay. Being able to actually read their information would be awesome, but reviewing their photography and design work is interesting and inspiring. I believe that if this network skyrockets, as I hope it will, a portal of communication between young aspiring artists will blossom.

Just to be fair and balanced, I do have to say that the site is kind of difficult, and trying to customize a profile is really geared toward those with already established portfolios, but if you're just starting out and looking to browse, check out the competition out there, and make connections with those who share very targeted and specific interests-Modepass is where to go.

Check out the site and add me as a contact (username: youarefancied)!

a

No comments: